Sell your property in the USA – by Excellence Properties.
We can sell your home, apartment, land, luxury villa, exclusive real estate or commercial real estate, hotel restaurant, or shop in Amerika for the best price.
We have international clients from Russia, China, The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Sweden, Great Britain, and other international buyers from all over the world
Contact us: for a free, non-binding first consultation and valuation. Sell with confidence knowing there are no hidden extras to come back and bite you at a later date.
There are several cost-charged selling options or fixed-price packages available. We can work on a no sale no fee arrangement.
• Advice on how to prepare your property, ready for sale, describing where your time and efforts should be placed and priorities set.
• We can help you with the procedures necessary so that your property is legally ready for sale.
• ‘Professional photography’ with quality cameras to maximize and present your home.
• Accurate written sales data of the property, with an overview of the main areas, features, and location.
• Fully supervised viewings at all times, unless in mutual consultation (we advise suppliers not to carry out any of the viewings in the first instance).
• Full report of each view and feedback.
• Submitting all offers in writing (e-mail) within 24 hours.
• The property remains on the market even though an offer has been accepted unless a deposit is made or the seller comes to an arrangement with the buyer.
• Handling all negotiations until a mutually satisfactory offer agreement has been reached.
• Liaise with architects/surveyors to prepare the topography and the land register.
• Handling and arranging the commitment deposit. Once a deposit is accepted, the property is removed from the market and is bid.
• Assisting, in arranging the Energy Performance Certificate. Introduction to transfer lawyers.
• Power of Attorney (POA) to allow you to sell without having to constantly go back and forth to sign documents and represent you on the day of completion.
• Full reports and regular updates throughout the sales process to completion (sales chasing), this is essential to minimize the risk of a fall-through.
• Assistance in carrying out inventories, disposing of certain personal belongings, and arranging storage. Assisting in the transfer of services such as water and electricity.
• Ownership handing over upon delivery.