Sell your Property in USA – by Excellence Properties.
We can sell your house, apartment, land, luxury villa, exclusive property or commercial real estate, hotel restaurant or retail store in USA for the best price.
We have international customers from: Russia, China, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Sweden, Great Britain and other international buyers from all over the world
Contact us: for a free, no obligation, initial consultation and valuation. Sell with confidence in the knowledge that there are no hidden extras to come back and bite you at a later date. A variety of selling options involving fees or fixed price packages are available. We can operate on a no sale no fee arrangement.
• Advice on how to prepare your property, ready for sale, outlining where your time and efforts are to be placed and prioritise.
• We can help you with the procedures required so that your property is legally ready for sale.
• ‘Professional photography’ with quality cameras to maximise and showcase your property.
• Accurate written sales particulars of the property, outlining key areas, features and the locality.
• Fully accompanied viewings at all times unless by mutual agreement (we recommend that vendors do not conduct any of the viewings initially).
• Full report of each viewing and feedback.
• Submitting all offers in writing (email) within 24 hours.
• The property remains on the market even though an offer has been accepted unless either a holding deposit is made or the vendor comes to an arrangement with the buyer.
• Handling all negotiations until a mutual, satisfactory offer agreement is reached.
• Liaising with architects/surveyors to prepare the topography and land registry.
• Handling and arranging of the commitment deposit. Once a deposit has been accepted the property is removed from the market and goes under offer.
• Assisting, arranging the Energy Performance Certificate. Introduction to conveyancing solicitors.
• Power of Attorney (POA) to enable you to sell without having to continuously go back and forth to sign documents and represent you on the day of completion.
• Full reports and regular updates throughout the whole sales procedure to completion (sales chasing), this is essential to minimise the risk of a fall through.
• Help in carrying out inventories, removal of certain personal belongings and arranging for storage. Assisting in transferring services such as water and power.
• Property hand over on completion.